- Return on Investment: At our low price of $99 per year, even one additional $1,000/week rental from BlueDoorRentals.com would pay for your listing for 10 years, and for our clients with more expensive rentals, one additional rental on a $5000/week rental would pay for your listing for 50 years! This value proposition is one of our most compelling features.
- Free 1 Year Trial for a Limited Time: There’s no risk and no obligation – you can try it for free! At the end of your free year, we will warn you that your subscription will expire and notify you that you will be automatically re-billed for the upcoming year.
- We promote your rental! BlueDoorRentals.com is designed to show up first on search engines like Google, something which would be nearly impossible to achieve with a single house’s website. Additionally, we promote through payed placement on the top search engines as well as promotion in print and other media.
- Traffic and Bookings: We are quickly becoming one of the busiest vacation rental sites in the Bahamas, with thousands of page views each month.
- Fewer Listings = More Exposure: Tired of listing on sites next to hundreds of thousands of other properties? Join the club. They may have bigger marketing budgets, but what does it matter if nobody can find you? With a specific focus only on the Bahamas, BlueDoorRentals.com gets more visitors per listing than most of the larger competitors.
- Lower Rates: A basic listing costs only $99 per year (That’s just 27 cents a day). There are no commissions or other hidden fees. With this very reasonable price Even one extra rental will easily cover the cost. We will soon be offering Rental Agency bulk discounts to list their inventory with us.
- Deals and Specials: A hugely popular section of our site. Everyone loves a bargain, so put some heads in your beds! Email us about any discounts or specials you are offering and we’ll be sure to add it to the “Deals and Specials” section of the site.
- Simple to Use: We offer a quick and easy registration process – no technical knowledge required! You can also make changes to your listing whenever you like by using the owner login section.
- Local Knowledge: Blue Door Rentals is based out of the Bahamas, so we know the Bahamas like our competitors never could.
- Still Not Convinced? Read our Testimonials from other satisfied users.
Tips on creating a listing that stands out!
Great listings are essential in increasing your visibility and making it more likely for guests to reach out to you. Here are eight tips to help you make your listing awesome.
3. Complete your personal profile with all of your contact details, personal website and a photo.
8. Be sure to share your listing in as many places as you can. The more it is seen, the more interest your listing will get. Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are great places to start. There are convenient links on your listing page to share your listing.
What about a calendar?
Availability calendars can dramatically increase the number of rental inquires you receive. It is definitely a must have for vacation rental listings. Don’t already have an online availability calendar?
Click here to learn more about how to get an Availability Calendar for your listing.